-
April 26th, 2004, 12:16 AM
#51
HB Forum Owner
Or just tell him, "man, that's so fucking ghey!" LOL j/k
-
April 26th, 2004, 02:20 AM
#52
Inactive Member
lol@wiseman but its not!!! =P
-
April 26th, 2004, 03:42 AM
#53
Inactive Member
"love before wang"
Just said that in my last post.
-
April 26th, 2004, 09:26 AM
#54
Inactive Member
I'll sort this out somehow...somehow...
-
April 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
#55
Inactive Member
Dammit. How manys do i have to tell you? Watch F3. Everyone will love it. Mainly ep 3.
-
April 26th, 2004, 05:26 PM
#56
HB Forum Owner
I watched F3 and liked it overall, though it had some uh... bizarre parts [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2004, 06:00 PM
#57
Inactive Member
Is F3 a CG anime or something like that?
I'm prolly thinking of something else..
-
April 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
#58
HB Forum Owner
Nope, it's hentai anime about lesbian girls with some sort of plot, three chapters, beware of dickgirl.
-
April 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
#59
Inactive Member
Oh, okay.
Yeah I'm not into dickgirl stuff. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
Not at all..
-
April 26th, 2004, 07:24 PM
#60
Inactive Member
You fool! I almost managed to get someone into the art of women with male gentallia!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks